September News Recap
We saw the start of Autumn - a change in season that was certainly reflected in the recent weather- and the return of the heavy morning traffic as children went back to school. But what exciting digital transformation news did September bring?
Synergi are a award-winning, premium Nintex partner. We work with Nintex-powered solutions to improve process management and automation within organisations.
- Nintex released a new case study, focused on how their platformed has helped Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) - a project Synergi were thrilled to help provide. Read more here.
- Nintex announced that Nintex Sign is now available for Office 365. Read more here.
- Nintex introduced Nintex Workflow Generator which works to eliminate the technical barriers that can prevent organisations from harnessing the full power of automation. Read more here.
- Nintex shared their latest e-book, 'The Gen Z Effect on the U.S. Workplace'. Read more here.
- Nintex announced a new set of certifications focusing on specific capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform that are available at 3 different experience levels: Practitioner, Expert and Master. Read more here.
Synergi are a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Productivity. We use Microsoft technologies to help organisations better communicate and collaborate, improve security and gain insight.
- Microsoft shared the dates for their major events in the coming year. Read more here.
- A Microsoft report suggested that UK companies risk falling behind foreign rivals unless they use more AI. Read more here.
- Microsoft shared why they feel passwords should be a thing of the past. Read more here.
- Microsoft President, Brad Smith, spoke about how we have a turning point on data and privacy. Read more here.
Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Synergi utilises Dynamics 365 to help organisations drive value for their customers and employees as well as more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 exhibited the Microsoft Automotive Accelerator, a tool which develops new customer insights and creates an omnichannel customer experience for automotive partners, suppliers and retailers. Read more here.
- Microsoft introduced their Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event, which will be held on October 10, 2019. Read more here.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 introduced Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection. Read more here.
Synergi is an award-winning, highly experienced cloud technology specialist. It is one of only a handful of tech partners in the UK to achieve the Premier partner status for Valo and Nintex as well as being a respected Microsoft Gold partner. Expertise, innovative thinking and in-depth knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, Nintex, Azure, Valo and Dynamics 365 means finding the best solution to improve business operations is guaranteed. In partnership with its customers, it empowers employees through communication and collaboration, drives greater efficiency and productivity through workflow and process automation and provides insight through business intelligence and real-time analytics.