June News Recap
We're officially half a year down. Can you believe it? June seemed to fly by, so let's take a moment to stop and reflect on all the exciting Digital Transformation news this month brought...
Synergi are a premium Nintex partner. We work with Nintex-powered solutions to improve process management and automation within organisations.
- Nintex released a study exploring the working views of Generation Z in New Zealand, suggesting that they value new learning and growth opportunities over salary. Read more.
- Nintex announced the finalists for their Nintex Partner Awards 2019, in which Synergi were a finalist in 4 of the 5 categories. The winners will be announced at Microsoft Inspire on July 14th. Read more.
- Nintex's American HQ was named one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies To Work For.
Synergi are a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Productivity. We use Microsoft technologies to help organisations better communicate and collaborate, improve security and gain insight.
- Microsoft announced their intention to expand thier female-focused Cloud Accelerator Program to an additional eight countries, including the UK, helping women to start and grow companies. Read more.
- Microsoft Office 365 enables anyone to convert speech into text and supports dictation in more than 20 languages and real-time translation to more than 60 languages. Read more.
- Microsoft dictated their security benefits, stating that Brits handed over £19m in online frauds in the past 12 months. Read more.
- Microsoft announced a new area of OneDrive that has extra layers of security, OneDrive Personal Vault. Read more.
- Microsoft announced Presenter Coach for PowerPoint, this tool offers live, on-screen guidance to help refine your presenting skills. Read more.
Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Synergi utilises Dynamics 365 to help organisations drive value for their customers and employees aswell as more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy.
- Microsoft announced continued momentum for Dynamics 365 with new features and growing demand. Read more.
- Microsoft sponsored a report from Harvard Business Review Analytic Services around Mixed Reality. This report found that 68% of respondents surveyed believe Mixed Reality is important to achieving strategic company goals. Read more.
- Microsoft previewed what’s next in the 2019 release wave 2 for Dynamics 365 at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2019. Read more.
Synergi are a premium Valo partner. We help organisations build and utilise modern and efficient Valo intranets that encourage productive collaboration and easily facilitate mobile working.
- Blue Meteorite were awarded Microsoft’s ISV Partner of the Year 2019 in Finland for thier award-winning digital workplace solution, Valo.Read more.
- Valo announced the new Valo Classic features for Fresh subscribers in their 1.20 Sylvanshine release. Read more.
- Valo announced the new Valo Modern features for Fresh subscribers in their 1.4 Fluo release. Read more.
- Users can now comment using emojis on the native mobile app for Valo Modern.
Synergi is an award-winning and highly experienced Microsoft Partner, specialising in cloud
technologies including Office 365, SharePoint, Nintex, Azure and Dynamics 365. Through our
focus and innovation, we work closely with customers across the UK to develop and deliver their
digital transformation strategy; empowering employees through communication and collaboration,
driving greater efficiency and productivity through workflow and process automation, and gaining
insight through business intelligence and real time analytics.