January News Recap
Whether your January seemed to fly by or drag on, it can be hard to keep track of all the new information you received in a month.
Let's take a moment to look back at our valued partners and their biggest news stories of the month:
Synergi work with Nintex-powered solutions to improve process management and automation within organisations.
- Nintex was named a leader in the Aragon Research Globe™ for Digital Transaction Management, 2019. read more
- Nintex Promapp was named a top-performing Business Process Management software solution to have on your shortlist by IT Chronicles. read more
- Nintex was named the overall leader in New G2 Crowd report for Business Process Management. read more
- Nintex Promapp ranked in the leader category of G2 Crowd’s Winter 2019 Grid® Report for Business Process Management. read more
- Nintex introduced Nintex Sign powered by AdobeSign. This new esignature technology capability within the Nintex platform assist in streamlining and improving signature-based processes. read more
Synergi are a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Productivity. We use Microsoft technologies to help organisations better communicate and collaborate, improve security and gain insight.
- Microsoft won Technology Initiative of the Year award for making its products accessible. read more
- Microsoft shared research revealing that the number of companies using Microsoft Teams is expected to nearly double in the next 2 years. read more
- Microsoft announced new features for Teams focused on helping employees in customer-facing sectors. read more
- Microsoft unveiled new icons for its Office programs. read more
- Microsoft UK's Director of Education shared his thoughts about BETT 2019 in London. read more
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services, Synergi uses Azure to help organisations move faster, achieve more and save money.
- Azure announced 2 exciting new features, Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery, to help ease organisation's migration journey. read more
- Microsoft and Adobe won the Constellation 2018 award for Best Enterprise Partnership in part due to the integration between Adobe Experience Manager and Microsoft Azure and Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. read more
- Microsoft was named an IaaS leader in Gartner's MQ for the 5th year. read more
- Azure announced the latest Azure Source updates. read more
- Azure announced that Azure Monitor now supports Grafana integration in public preview. read more
Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Synergi utilises Dynamics 365 to help organisations drive value for their customers and employees aswell as more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy.
- Dynamics 365 was named the winner for both Enterprise and Small-Biz Customer Relationship Management categories at the 2018 CRM Market Awards. read more
- Dynamics 365 released their 2019 Finance Trends Report suggesting that by 2021, annual cybercrime damage is expected to reach $6 trillion, up from $3 trillion in 2015. read more
- Dynamics 365 announced new features and enhancements in their April '19 release notes. read more
Synergi is an award-winning and highly experienced Microsoft Partner, specialising in cloud
technologies including Office 365, SharePoint, Nintex, Azure and Dynamics 365. Through our
focus and innovation, we work closely with customers across the UK to develop and deliver their
digital transformation strategy; empowering employees through communication and collaboration,
driving greater efficiency and productivity through workflow and process automation, and gaining
insight through business intelligence and real time analytics.