February News Recap
With a hop, a skip and a Cupid's arrow, we're saying goodbye to a surprisingly sunny February!
With lots to look forward to in the coming months, we wanted to take a moment to look back at our valued partners' biggest news stories of the month:
Synergi work with Nintex-powered solutions to improve process management and automation within organisations.
- Nintex have announced new document automation applications targeted at sales professionals, Nintex Drawloop DocGen® and DocAutomation™. These applications are designed to help organisations make the most out of their CRM investment. Read more here.
- Nintex announced their #NintexWorldTour 2019 dates, including a date in London this March. This tour will focus on sharing best practices and practical tips for efficient and effective digital transformation. Read more here.
Keep an eye out for our CTO, Justin Short, who is running the 3:45 Technical Breakout Session 'A Guide To Successful Nintex Adoption'.
Synergi are a Microsoft Gold Partner in Cloud Productivity. We use Microsoft technologies to help organisations better communicate and collaborate, improve security and gain insight.
- Microsoft introduced HoloLens 2, a mixed reality device that focuses on improvement in 3 key areas -immersion,comfort and time-to-value. Read more here and here.
- Microsoft reseach revealed that young people are risking leaving school unprepared for the workplace. Read more here.
- Microsoft shared livestreams of their CEO, Satya Nadella, speaking at MCW Barcelona. Check it out here and find out more here.
- Microsoft completed the London stop on their Microsoft Ignite World Tour. Read more here.
Team Synergi were in attendance at MS Ignite. Keep your eyes peeled as we begin to share the knowledge we attained and give our thoughts about the direction of digital, transformational change
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services, Synergi uses Azure to help organisations move faster, achieve more and save money.
- Azure celebrated its ninth birthday and encouraged its followers to share their favourite Azure project.
- Azure shared a number of portal updates that occurred over the month. Read more here.
- Azure shared their latest instalment of productivity tips and tricks. Read more here.
Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Synergi utilises Dynamics 365 to help organisations drive value for their customers and employees aswell as more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy.
- Dynamics 365 announced mixed reality innovations that can be utilised on mobile devices including features such as Remote Assist and Product Visualize. Read more here.
- Dynamics 365 shared information surrounding new applications and capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 in their April 2019 release notes. Read more here.
- Dynamics 365 shared a report concerning the latest financial trends in which it was suggested businesses will generate $2.9 trillion in value from Artificial Intelligence by 2021. Read more here.
Synergi is an award-winning and highly experienced Microsoft Partner, specialising in cloud
technologies including Office 365, SharePoint, Nintex, Azure and Dynamics 365. Through our
focus and innovation, we work closely with customers across the UK to develop and deliver their
digital transformation strategy; empowering employees through communication and collaboration,
driving greater efficiency and productivity through workflow and process automation, and gaining
insight through business intelligence and real time analytics.